Baton Rouge, LA
Internship at ITinspired
- Duration is approximately 8-12 weeks.
- Expected to work 20 hours per week minimum, maximum of 30 hours per week.
- The wage is $10 per hour for paid internships.
Qualified Candidate(s) Must
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to clients and co-workers.
- Be self-managed and self-motivated.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude and be a part of the solution, not the problem.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a kind and friendly manner.
- Meet deadlines under budget and on time.
- Maintain a neat and tidy working environment.
- Answer phone calls and emails with professionalism and personality.
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction and an effort to make every person a Raving Fan of ITinspired.
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Create documentation and tickets for reported support incidents.
- Basic user account management, password resets, add/delete email accounts.
- Answer incoming phone calls for general company information or technical support.
- Virus and Malware removal.
- Desktop and/or Server Administration.
- Working knowledge and experience with basic networking.
- Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA, and surrounding areas.
- Travel: Some travel might be necessary. Travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Reporting to Work: Report to our office unless dispatched ahead of time.
- Dress Code: Business Casual attire.