Baton Rouge, LA
- Fall Internship (September 9 – November 22)
- Spring Internship (January 21 – April 17)
- Summer Internship (June 8 – August 24)
Internship Program Details
- Duration of approximately 8-12 weeks.
- Expected to work 20 hours per week minimum, maximum of 30 hours per week.
- $10 per hour for Paid Internships.
- Currently enrolled in 2 or 4 year degree from accredited college or university.
Qualified Candidate Must:
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to clients and co-workers.
- Be self-managed and self-motivated.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude and be a part of the solution, not the problem.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a kind and friendly manner.
- Meet deadlines under budget and on-time.
- Maintain a neat and tidy working environment.
- Answer phone calls and emails with professionalism and personality.
- Provide excellent customer satisfaction and an effort to make every person a Raving Fan of ITinspired.
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Create Documentation and Tickets in Ticket Management system for reported support incidents.
- Basic user account management, password resets, add/delete email accounts.
- Answer incoming phone calls for general company information or technical support.
- Virus and Malware removal.
- Desktop and/or Server Administration (Windows XP – 10 and Server 2003-2016).
- Working knowledge and experience with basic networking.
- Picking up and dropping off client equipment.
- Desktop OS: Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and 10; Mac OS is a plus.
- Server OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- Microsoft Solutions: Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, SCCM, and SharePoint.
- Email: GoDaddy, Google Apps for Business, and Office 365.
- SAN/NAS: EMC, Equalogic, Compellent, Synology, QNAP, and D-Link.
- Storage: Dell AppAssure, Vranger, Veeam, and Quorum.
- Backup: Mozy, Cloudberry, Veeam, and Veritas Backup Exec.
- Virtualization: VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V.
- Networking: Cisco, Dell, HP, Juniper, Ubiquiti, and Meraki.
- AntiVirus: BitDefender, Windows Defender, MSSE, Vipre, and Trend Micro.
- VoIP: Allworx, Cisco, Mitel, NEC, Polycom, Avaya, Ring Central, and Broadvoice.
- Cloud Services: Dropbox, OneDrive, OpenDNS, Ninite, Azure, and AWS.
- Certification(s): MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, JNCIA, VSP, A+, or Network+.
- Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA and surrounding areas.
- Travel: Some travel might be necessary. Travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays from 8am to 5pm. Choose between 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm shift.
- Reporting to Work: Report to our office unless dispatched ahead of time.
- Dress Code: Business Casual attire.
- Reimbursements: Mileage traveled for all work related activities is reimbursed along with any client purchases not made on company credit cards.
- Other Provisions: Desk, Laptop, Phone, Email address, Company branded SWAG, Company T-shirt, and temporary Business cards.