Baton Rouge, LA
- Salaried – Full Time, Hourly – Part Time/Student Worker
- 2 year degree from accredited college or university at a minimum.
- 4 year degree from accredited college or university is preferred.
- Technical training and experience can substitute for education requirements.
Qualified Candidate Must:
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to clients and co-workers.
- Be self-managed and self-motivated.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude and be a part of the solution, not the problem.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a kind and friendly manner.
- Meet deadlines under budget and on-time.
- Maintain a neat and tidy working environment.
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting (In person, Remote, Phone Support).
- Documentation and Ticket Management for reported support incidents.
- Basic user account management, password resets, add/delete email accounts.
- Desktop and Server Administration (Windows XP – 10 and Server 2003-2012).
- Low level training and instruction when necessary.
- Working knowledge and experience with basic switching and routing.
- Basic VoIP telephony experience and administration.
- Desktop OS: Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8.1, and 10; Mac OS is a plus.
- Server OS: Microsoft Server 2003, 2008, and 2012.
- Microsoft Solutions: Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, SCCM, and SharePoint.
- Email: GoDaddy, Google Apps, and Office 365.SAN/NAS: EMC, Equalogic, Compellent, Synology, QNAP, and D-Link.
- Storage: Dell AppAssure, Vranger, Veeam, and Quorum.
- Backup: Mozy, Cloudberry, and Veritas Backup Exec.
- Virtualization: VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V.
- Networking: Cisco, Dell, HP, Juniper, Ubiquiti, Force 10, and Brocade.
- AntiVirus: BitDefender, Windows Defender, MSSE, Vipre, and Trend Micro.
- VoIP: Allworx, Cisco, Mitel, NEC, Polycom, and Avaya.
- Cloud Services: Dropbox, OneDrive, OpenDNS, Ninite, and more.
- Certification(s): MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, JNCIA, VSP, A+, or Network+.
- Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA and surrounding areas.
- Travel: Some travel might be necessary. Travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays from 8am to 5pm, on call support as needed.
- Reporting to Work: Report to our office unless dispatched ahead of time.
- Benefits: ITinspired does offer a competitive benefits package for full-time and salaried employees including company paid Health, Vision, Dental, ST Disability, LT Disability, Life Insurance, and Retirement.
- Reimbursements: Mileage traveled for all work related activities is reimbursed along with any client purchases not made on company credit cards.