Baton Rouge, LA
- We are not actively hiring.
- Please submit an application for future consideration.
- Get our attention and impress us with your experience or credentials.
- If your qualifications match our expectations we will contact you.
- High School Diploma or higher.
- 2-5 years IT experience preferred.
- Additional technical training and/or experience can substitute for education requirements.
Qualified Candidate Must:
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to clients and co-workers.
- Be self-managed and self-motivated.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude and be a part of the solution, not the problem.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a kind and friendly manner.
- Meet deadlines under budget and on-time.
- Maintain a neat and tidy working environment.
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting (In person, Remote, Phone Support).
- Documentation and Ticket Management for reported support incidents.
- Basic user account management, password resets, add/delete email accounts.
- Desktop and Server Administration (Windows XP 10 and Server 2003-2012).
- Low level training and instruction when necessary.
- Working knowledge and experience with basic switching and routing.
- Basic VoIP, Desktop OS, Server OS, Office Suite, Email, AntiVirus, Backup, and Cloud Services experience and administration.
- Microsoft Server, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, SCCM, and Azure solutions.
- Storage Appliances and Backup solution management and administration.
- Virtualization, Networking, VoIP management and administration.
- Certification(s): MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, JNCIA, VCP, A+, or Network+.
- Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA and surrounding areas – either in the ITinspired office or as staff augmentation at client’s place of business.
- Travel: Some travel might be necessary. Travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays from 8am to 5pm, on call support as needed.
- Reporting to Work: Report to our office unless dispatched ahead of time.
- Reimbursements: Mileage traveled for all work related activities is reimbursed along with any client purchases not made on company credit cards.
Company Paid Benefits and Perks
- Mileage reimbursement at the current IRS reimbursement rate
- Health/Gym Membership reimbursement up to $25.00 per month.
- Company Paid Time Off (PTO/UTO).
- Company Wellness Program and Initiatives.
- Company paid Health insurance plan (POS Copay or HSA).
- Company paid Dental insurance plan.
- Company paid Vision insurance plan.
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program.
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy for $100,000.00.
- Company Retirement package is 401k with 6% matching on first $100,000.00 of salary.
- Company paid Technical training when available and approved by management.
- Company paid Technical certification vouchers are provided for Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, and Juniper certification exams approved by management.
- Company paid Costco Corporate Membership.
- Quarterly Bonus Structure based on job performance.
- Employee of the Quarter program with Bonus.
- Casual Friday Dress Code.
- Pet Friendly Office.
- Remote work from home opportunities.
- Monthly and Quarterly company paid socials and events.