Baton Rouge, LA
- Salaried (Full Time).
- High School Diploma or higher.
- 2-5 years IT experience preferred.
- Additional technical training and/or experience can substitute for education requirements.
Qualified Candidate Must:
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to clients and co-workers.
- Be self-managed and self-motivated.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude and be a part of the solution, not the problem.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a kind and friendly manner.
- Meet deadlines under budget and on-time.
- Maintain a neat and tidy working environment.
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting (In person, Remote, Phone Support).
- Documentation and Ticket Management for reported support incidents.
- Basic user account management, password resets, add/delete email accounts.
- Desktop and Server Administration (Windows XP 10 and Server 2003-2012).
- Low level training and instruction when necessary.
- Working knowledge and experience with basic switching and routing.
- Basic VoIP telephony experience and administration.
- Desktop OS: Microsoft Windows 7-10 and Mac OS.
- Server OS: Microsoft Server 2003-2019.
- Office Suite: 2010-2019.
- Email: G Suite, Office 365, and Microsoft Exchange.
- AntiVirus: BitDefender, Windows Defender, Vipre, and Trend Micro.
- Backup: Carbonite, Cloudberry, and Veritas Backup Exec.
- Cloud Services: Dropbox, OneDrive, OpenDNS, Ninite, and more.
- Microsoft Solutions: Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, SCCM, and SharePoint.
- SAN/NAS: EMC, Equalogic, Compellent, Synology, and QNAP.
- Storage: Dell AppAssure, Vranger, Shadowprotect, Veeam, and Quorum.
- Virtualization: VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V.
- Networking: Cisco, Dell, HP, Juniper, Ubiquiti, Force 10, and Brocade.
- VoIP: Allworx, Cisco, Mitel, Broadvoice, Ring Central, NEC, Polycom, and Avaya.
- Certification(s): MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, JNCIA, VCP, A+, or Network+.
- Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA and surrounding areas – either in the ITinspired office or as staff augmentation at client’s place of business.
- Travel: Some travel might be necessary. Travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays from 8am to 5pm, on call support as needed.
- Reporting to Work: Report to our office unless dispatched ahead of time.
- Reimbursements: Mileage traveled for all work related activities is reimbursed along with any client purchases not made on company credit cards.
Company Paid Benefits and Perks
- Mileage reimbursement at the current IRS reimbursement rate
- Health/Gym Membership reimbursement up to $25.00 per month.
- Company Paid Time Off (PTO/UTO).
- Company Wellness Program and Initiatives.
- Company paid Health insurance plan (POS Copay or HSA).
- Company paid Dental insurance plan.
- Company paid Vision insurance plan.
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program.
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy for $100,000.00.
- Company Retirement package is 401k with 6% matching on first $100,000.00 of salary.
- Company paid Technical training when available and approved by management.
- Company paid Technical certification vouchers are provided for Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, and Juniper certification exams approved by management.
- Company paid Costco Corporate Membership.
- Quarterly Bonus Structure based on job performance.
- Employee of the Quarter program with Bonus.
- Casual Friday Dress Code.
- Pet Friendly Office.
- Remote work from home opportunities.
- Monthly and Quarterly company paid socials and events.