Baton Rouge, LA
- Responsible for initial client service experience, fielding incoming phone calls, logging tickets and resolving any initial issues that can be quickly resolved over the phone.
- Any issues that cannot be resolved by the Service Specialist I will be escalated to either a Service Specialist II or a Support Specialist.
- Responsible for other maintenance tasks such as routine checks for patch compliance and updated security definitions and producing proactive company health reports.
- Salaried (Full Time) and Hourly (Part-Time)
- High School Diploma is a minimum.
- 2 or 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Technical training and experience can substitute for education requirements.
Qualified Candidate Must:
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to clients and co-workers.
- Be self-managed and self-motivated.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude and be a part of the solution, not the problem.
- Interact with customers, vendors, and co-workers in a kind and friendly manner.
- Meet deadlines under budget and on-time.
- Maintain a neat and tidy working environment.
- Basic level hardware and software troubleshooting (Remote/Phone Support).
- Documentation and Ticket Management for reported support incidents.
- Basic level user account management, password resets, add/delete email accounts.
- Basic level Desktop and Server Administration (Windows XP – 10 and Server 2003-2019).
- Desktop OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
- Server OS: Microsoft Server 2008- 2019.
- Email: G Suite and Office 365.
- Backup: Carbonite, Cloudberry, Veeam, Shadowprotect.
- AntiVirus: BitDefender and Windows Defender.
- Cloud Services: Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Work Location: Baton Rouge, LA in the ITinspired office.
- Travel: Some travel might be necessary. Travel expenses are reimbursed. Reliable transportation is required.
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Reporting to Work: Report to our office unless dispatched ahead of time.
- Reimbursements: Mileage traveled for all work related activities is reimbursed along with any client purchases not made on company credit cards.
Company Paid Benefits and Perks
- Mileage reimbursement at the current IRS reimbursement rate
- Health/Gym Membership reimbursement up to $25.00 per month.
- Company Paid Time Off (PTO/UTO).
- Company Wellness Program and Initiatives.
- Company paid Health insurance plan (POS Copay or HSA).
- Company paid Dental insurance plan.
- Company paid Vision insurance plan.
- Company paid Employee Assistance Program.
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy for $100,000.00.
- Company Retirement package is 401k with 6% matching on first $100,000.00 of salary.
- Company paid Technical training when available and approved by management.
- Company paid Technical certification vouchers are provided for Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, and Juniper certification exams approved by management.
- Company paid Costco Corporate Membership.
- Quarterly Bonus Structure based on job performance.
- Employee of the Quarter program with Bonus.
- Casual Friday Dress Code.
- Pet Friendly Office.
- Remote work from home opportunities.
- Monthly and Quarterly company paid socials and events.